Payment will automatically be processed on signup and recurs bi-monthly.
No, there are no extra charges other than the set recurring amount.
The subscription boxes will be delivered shortly after the bimonthly subscription payment is received. Delivery takes at least 3-5 working days.
PLEASE NOTE. Cancelling your Club Warwick subscription will immediately end your Club benefits, including your 20% discount from the Warwick online store.
1. Login club.warwickwine.com with your username and password
2. Go to the My Account section.
3. Go to Subscriptions and click cancel.
This function is unfortunately not available at the moment.
Login club.warwickwine.com with your username and password to make any changes.
If you are a Club Warwick subscriber and you currently setup to manually renew your subscription (ie: You receive an email notification reminding you to make an EFT payment, instead of your credit card getting automatically debited.) but you would like your credit card to be automatically debited instead, please follow these steps.
Club Warwick does not store any credit card information, this is handled by our payment partner Payfast. You will need to update your information and give permission to be debited.
1. When your subscription is up for renewal you will receive our payment notification email.
2. Please log into your Club Warwick account and navigate to the “Subscription Info” section.
3. Under the “Actions” section, click cancel.
4. Once the page reloads, please click “Reactivate”.
5. Once the page reloads, please click on “Renew Now”.
6. You will then be taken to the Club Warwick checkout page, where you can input your credit card details via Payfast. You should be immediately debited, and your subscription renewed.
7. From this point on you will be automatically debited every 2 months until cancelled.
Phone us on +27 (0)21 884 4410 or send an email to email@example.com.